Domain Name Registration
• Your domain name is the name of your business on the Internet: having a domain name is the first step in setting up a presence on the Web for your business operations. You can check availability of the domain name you want here, using the whois query. For example; if your business is called “my company”, your domain name could be mycompany.com.au. The domain name should be as close as possible to the name of your business, but it doesn’t have to be identical.
You can choose domain names here for Australia, New Zealand, the UK and other international domains: we have access to the whole whois database.
Click here to learn more and to choose your domain name.
• We have Web hosting services located in Australia (Brisbane), US (Dallas) and UK (London).
• Australian Web hosting is ideal for Australian businesses; and we can provide you with share hosting, virtual servers (VPS), semi-dedicated and dedicated servers.
• We do business with very large Web hosting companies; they have proven they can deliver fast access, less than 0.3% downtime and 24 X 7 X 365 real support by phone, email and chat.
Our Web hosting is very, very reliable. We can satisfy any requirements, from a personal Website to critical mission Web hosting.
Click here to learn more and to choose your hosting plan now.
a Secure Channel between Your Business Website and Your Customers
• If you have an eCommerce site you need an SSL Certificate.
• We provide and install on your eCommerce site Comodo SSL Certificate. All we need are your business details and company registration information.
• The SSL Certificate will let your customers know your business is genuine, and that on-line payments will be completely secure.
Click here to learn more and to get your SSL now.